AIM
Matt

Pixel Animal Hunter Pixel Animal Hunter

AWesome.

Time consuming. I found a cheat, well, not really a cheat. Right-Click>Quality>Low. The Pixel Animal Then stands out from the picture :P If you dont see it first time, keep switching to high quality and back to low again.

Great Game.

Black'n'White Black'n'White

Alright

Its an alright game, although i had a little trouble with the movement. Felt weird.

Any way, good job on this game.

Magic Pen Magic Pen

Lol...

I didnt get past level four... seriously... but after exactly 24 minutes, i got my brother to do it for me. He did it in 2 minutes.

Greta game and physics. Fun and enjoyable, hard but fun.

Armor Trigger 2 Armor Trigger 2

Awesome

This was SOOOO good. Loved it. iT WOULD BE SO FUNNY IF THERE WAS A 3RD ONE :p Great animation, storyline/plot :P

You did well on this one.

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

Good

Awesome game. Easy to learn. Lost 1 point because the loading took way too long. What exactly is it ment to load? Isn't that the PRELOADERS job?

Power Knight Power Knight

A.right

Yeah it was alright. I think it could have been better if the controls had been fixed and the gltiches also fixed. The plot is pretty nice and so is the characters used for it. Good Job.

Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders

Masterpiece

This is great! I loved the animation (graphics) and everything else. The plot was nice aswell.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

WOah..

That was absolutelylylylyly awesome!!!! Are you making a third? I hope so. WEll, this was an amazing game and had me playing it till 10pm! :P

Keep this good work up.

Pimp' Your GuitaR Pimp' Your GuitaR

Pretty good.... ALRIGHT!

ALl i got to do was change the body.... hwo do you go on to the other parts??

Strik3Mast3r